Kia Niro Blackwood
The all-new 2017 KIA Niro in Blackwood is built from ground up to be an electric vehicle. This makes the car not only fuel efficient but also environment friendly. The car gives 52 mpg on the highway and 49 mpg in the city. The dual clutch automatic transmission gives the car smooth gear shifting. The remarkable, highly engineered and advanced SUV is one of the best hybrid cars that you can drive. For more information on the 2017 KIA Niro, read the more in-depth review below.
Touring Launch Edition
• Black Fender and Rocker Rail Cladding
• Glossy Black Radiator Grille With Chrome Trim
• Body-Color Power Outside Mirrors
• UVO eServices with 7" Color Touch-Screen Display
• Four in-door speakers, and two dash-mounted tweeters
• Front & Rear Parking Assist System (FRPAS)
• Leather seat trim
• 10-way driver’s seat adjustment with 2-way lumbar support
• 18” tires
• Sport black accents
• Harmam/Kandon premium surround sound with Clari-Fi, 8-speakers and integrated audio system
• Driver's Seat Integrated Memory System (IMS)
• Sophisticated and Luxurious Premium Leather Seating
• Stainless-Steel Door Scuff Plate Trim
• P225/45R18 All-Season Tires with Mobility Kit
• Smart Cruise Control (SCC) and LDWS
The interior of the 2017 KIA Niro is a decent looking and clean one. The spacious room inside the car allows five passengers to easily fit in while the cargo area gives quite a big space for storage. The highly advanced and high tech features in the car include climate control, which makes the environment in the cabin pleasant regardless of the weather outside. The buttons and keys are all in the right positions and in reach of both the passenger and the driver. You can also increase the cargo space by folding the rear seats. The highly adjustable seats allow the driver and the passengers to relax and have a comfortable drive. The dashboard is made up of expensive and elegant-looking plastic, which makes it eye-catching.
The 2017 KIA Niro has a modern and aerodynamic design with a wide wheelbase allowing a better road grip and stability even at high speeds. The sharp design, chrome, daytime running LED lights and lowered bumper makes the compact SUV appealing. The aerodynamic design from front to back and top to bottom minimizes drag and air resistance hence making it a fuel-efficient car. The rear skid plates, black plastic wheel arches and the 16” alloy wheels on base trim levels/18” alloy wheels on higher trim levels help make a more noticeable appearance on the roads. Like most modern cars, Niro also gets matching body-color on the side mirrors and door handles.
The 2017 KIA Niro in Blackwood gets is power from a 1.6 liter, 4-cylinder engine that is paired with a 1.56 kWh lithium-ion polymer battery and produces 139 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque. It is equipped with a six-speed dual clutch transmission, which enhances gear shifting. You can still get a sporty feel while driving in eco mode.
Do you want to buy the brand-new Kia Niro? If so, then don’t hesitate on visiting Turnersville Kia at 2900 Route 42 Sicklerville, NJ 08081.